Posting Rules at 4quid.com :
We’re here to give our customers a free and easy way to buy, sell and find opportunities.
To help that happen, we have some rules we need you to follow.
What are the rules?
Your Basic Service Must Start from £4.
Use ‘Add-Ons’ for extra services. You can add as many add-on as you want but make sure your basic Service starts from £4 otherwise your Ad/Ads will not be approved by our admin team .
– You have to be eighteen and over to use the site.
– You’re only allowed one account. Our fees are per person, not per account. If you’re using more than one account to avoid posting fees, we’ll have to restrict your access to your accounts. Only use one.
– No contact details in titles or descriptions. Please add them to the right fields. That way you’ll have more room to describe what you’re selling.
– Clean, clear and accurate photos please. We’ll ask you to take them down if you add contact details to them. Or if they lie about what you’re selling. For example, posting a picture of an animal that isn’t yours.
– No links to other websites in your Ads. There’s a dedicated field for this when you post your Ads.
– Choose the best category you can. This will give you the best exposure and keep our site clean and tidy.
– English only please. And keep it clean.
– One ad per item, and one item per Ad. Just so nobody gets confused, don’t post duplicate Ads.
– Highlight the best bits of your item, not our brand. We don’t endorse or support one thing over another.
– Only post your Ad if you have it or can provide the service. Wait till you have it before you try to sell it, like with pre-ordered tickets.
– No spam please. This includes ad spam and keyword spamming in ads. Let’s keep our community as clean as we can.
– No ‘Not Allowed’ items or services please.
– And finally: if you’ve sold it, take the Ad down (and maybe post some other Ads)
Fees & Charges:
4 Quid charge 5% commission from Buyers and 10% from sellers from each completed transaction.
What if someone keeps breaking the rules?
We remove their Ads. Every time we do, we send them an email to let them know why.
If they carry on, we might not refund them for payments they’ve made.
You can find out more in our terms and conditions.